,

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Fruit Loop Subtraction!

Are you looking for a fun way to introduce subtraction to your little ones? All you need is a box of Froot Loops
or Fruit Rings, either will work!


I made these super cute Fruit Loop ten frames
and I made these task cards.
I filled a baggy with fruit loops and made these labels to put on each baggy. We actually used these fruit rings for a few days so it was important that my kiddos could put their names on them.

This is what they looked like when they were prepped and ready to use.


 To say my kiddos were excited about subtraction would be an understatement! They were over the top when they saw the baggies of fruit loops! 


 We built numbers on our ten frames and then subtracted by eating the fruit loops.







 We even made a fruit loop subtraction book.



You can grab this fruit loop subtraction packet at my TPT Store by CLICKING HERE


1 comment:

  1. So smart! Food is very engaging and I bet the littles love the colors.

    ReplyDelete