,

Sunday, September 26, 2021

A Peek at Our Week!

 This past week was a busy week in our classroom. I have to say, I think my kiddos are really starting to come together with our routines and classroom procedures. The first few weeks are so important for setting up how the rest of the year will go. 

This week the Desk Fairy visited our classroom! I have been talking about and showing my kiddos how to keep their desks neat and tidy. The Desk Fairy checked each desk, and left a ribbon on the students' desks that were neat and tidy with all of their tools tucked away in their toolboxes. 

I took a picture of each student. Here's a couple of them.


They were so proud of their ribbons! 


In Math this week we played Don't Spill the Beans! 

We used these Bean Counters.
We have been working on sums of 10 so we put 10 beans in each container. They each shook their container and spilled the beans on their recording sheet. Then they counted their red beans and added them to their white beans. They recorded their math sentences on the response sheet I made for them.
If you would like your own copy of this game you can get it from my Teacherspayteachers store for free HERE

I can't believe the weekend is over and it's back to school on Monday. I guess we will do what we do, all over again! I think it's going to be a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment